Mindfulness Online Course
This online Introduction to Mindfulness course has been designed to introduce mindfulness practices that will help your colleagues to stay present and in a healthy frame of mind. Covering the theory and practical applications of mindfulness, this course teaches techniques to encourage resilience, enhanced concentration and focus.
An expert in Mindfulness
Our online Mindfulness course was designed by Michael Atkinson, Director of School of Mindfulness. Michael specialises in mindfulness training for the public and organisations, including mindfulness teacher training for individual practitioners.
Michael is a Senior Fellow with the Higher Education Academy, and a Teacher Educator in Medical Education at a leading Russell Group university in the North-East of England.
Who is this mindfulness course for?
This course is for everyone in the workforce, not just for managers. We believe that mindfulness can help everyone within an organisation. Educating employees about how to manage their well-being through mindfulness, we can help reduce the costs of poor mental health within your organisation, associated with presenteeism and absenteeism.
Course learning outcomes
- Increase in resilience
- Reductions in stress
- Enhanced focus and concentration
- Development of greater acceptance of circumstances
- Less rumination and self-critical thought
- Greater capacity for kindness and compassion
- Improved well-being and mental health
Mindfulness course overview
- Assured by the CPD Certification Service
- Most learners complete the course in approximately 20 minutes
- Integrated test and assessment questions
- Works on PC, tablet or smartphone
- 100% online
- unlimited retakes of the training and assessment if needed
- Download the course certificate on completion
- Free risk management portal to mange results
- 24/7 access to the Training Couse and portal
- Customisable to your organisation