DSeasy Records: DSE training and results, DSE assessments and DSE risk resolution
The DSEasy Management Suite: Recording and Reporting
Initial set-up, all done by us
- Give us the names of the Groups you want to have within your Organisation.
- Give us the E Mail addresses of all
- Give us the Group name for each user and their telephone number
- Give us the default launch E Mail copy to be sent
- We do the ‘donkey work’. You give us the data and we create your DSEasy site, so you are ready to launch user sessions whenever you want
User Records: see what everyone has done and when
This example of the user administration page tells us the following:
- On the 25th Jan Oswyn was added to 1st Fortune/Corporate Clients Node and was ‘launched to complete just the DSE Self-assessment.
- He is yet to start the session.
- Previously Oswyn was at 1st Fortune/Private Clients node. He received an E Mail from DSEasy on the 20th January to complete the DSEasy Training/Test and Self-assessment Checklist.
- He started and finished this ‘session’ on the 20th.
- His Risk Score was 203 and Risk Management had not been started. He left that Department before an assessor could assess and he was asked to complete a new DSE self-assessment at his next Node 1st Fortune/Corporate Clients.
The User Administration page shows and records the following:
- All nodes a user is added to
- All the different Training programmes and DSE self-assessment sessions a user has been asked to do.
- What happened at each session
- The ability to jump from here directly into Risk Management.
- It is here that you Edit the user data.
- For example change of name/E Mail address/contact telephone number.
- It is here that if a user leaves your Organisation, that you De-activate them (archive their record) and you can then re-issue the Licence to someone else.
- Subdivision of your organization into departments or locations or other groupings of your choice
- The ability to change Department names
- Bulk import of users into DSEasy from Excel spreadsheet or add singly
- Bulk distribution of users to specified locations within the organisational map
- Bulk’ launch training/test/checklist request
- Automatic re-launch of training or self-assessment checklist by node, by month gap
- Automatic chaser to user if they have not completed on time
- Automatic advice to assessor if someone has not completed on time
- Automatic advice to assessor when user has completed. (With risk score in subject line)
- Appointment of DSE Assessors at single or multiple nodes on your Organisation’s Map
- Default E Mails editable at Node level
- Move users from one location to another and ask for a new checklist
- Ability for a workstation to have checklists and assessments of many users linked to it. Very useful for Hot desking control
- Stores all user information and history
- Archive leavers and re-issue licence when they leave
REPORTS for DSE Assessors AND Management
- Assessor advised immediately when a checklist completed. High, medium or low risk advised in the Subject line.
- Direct link in advice E Mail to the Risk Management page for more detail.
- An assessor can easily see who is to be assessed, who is being assessed and who has been assessed
- DSEasy automatically prioritises assessments as high, medium low risk outstanding
- Assessor sees how many days since completion of the checklist and the average risk score, this all helps making prioritizations easy
- As risk is eliminated so the risk value of a user decreases
- Hot desking control: a workstation can have checklists and assessments of many users linked to it.
- Test questions answered wrongly are issued with a score and shown to the assessor who can then provide further training
- The Risk Management page has an assessor summary notepad as well as a notepad against any ‘risk.
- Find out at the click of a button all users reporting a similar issue. For example see all those with aches and pains, or all those who request an eye sight test. This can then be emailed to the relevant Department
- Print out of DSE assessment