Compliance with the DSE regulations
& RSI risk
Weekly or monthly reports
Management of joiners, movers and leavers
How Does our DSE Management Service Work?
- One of our experienced ergonomists will launch the online DSE training and assessments to your DSE users.
- They will then analyse the results and remediate any risks on your behalf.
- You can then be assured your teams are working safely and in accordance with the DSE regulations.
DSE Management Overview
DSE management is a service offered by Hub 4 alongside provision of DSEasy. Our team of ergonomic experts manage the entire DSE compliance process for you from start to finish, giving you peace of mind that your colleagues are working safely.
What’s included in our DSE Management Service?
- Delivery of DSEasy Training & Assessment
- Results analysis by trained assessor
- Risk remediation by trained assessor
- Weekly or monthly reports
- Management of joiners, movers and leavers
- Compliance with the DSE regulations
- Time saving
- Reduced risk of RSIs and MSDs
- Increased engagement