Mental Health Awareness
This online Introduction to mental health course delivers in depth training around mental health awareness, this will enable them to identify, understand and cope with the symptoms of poor mental health within themselves and their colleagues.
The course is written by a leading authority on Mental Health:
Ann McCracken BSc (Hons). MSc. ARCPath. PGCE, Dip Clin Hyp, Dip Stress Mgt. Dip Coach. Cert CBT EBW Adv. MHA FISMA.
A Leading Mental Health Expert
Ann is an award-winning Author, Scientist, Educationalist, Psychotherapist and Training Consultant. Author of The Stress Gremlins™ – Strategies for stress and ˜How to get Back your MOJO™. Motivational and Keynote Speaker . Accredited ISMA Trainer & Coach, Vice President and former Chair ISMAUK, (International Stress Management Association UK.)
Ann brings her expertise, wealth of knowledge and teaching skills to our online training course to make it one of the leading online mental health awareness courses on the market.
Objectives of our mental health course
The aim of this course is to train your colleagues how to recognise the causes, signs and symptoms of mental illness and manage mental illness more effectively.
Your colleagues will learn strategies of best practice resolve poor mental health and encourage tolerance and understanding within your organisation. This course will also reduce the costs of poor mental health to the organisation.
Course learning content
- Mental health explained
- Banishing the stigma of poor mental health
- The fluidity of mental health
- The mental health continuum
- The main causes triggering poor mental health in the workplace
- Coping strategies
- Identifying the symptoms of poor mental health
- Preventing poor mental health
- Improving and managing poor mental health
- Supporting those with poor mental health
- Wellbeing and Mindfulness explained with examples
Who is this mental health course for?
This course has been designed with everyone in mind, not just your managers. We believe that by educating and raising awareness of workplace mental health, we can help you reduce the costs of poor mental health affecting your Organisation.
Mental health course overview
- CPD Certified
- Integrated test & Assessment
- 20 minutes
- Online- no paper
- Free online risk management portal
- 24/7 access
- 100% online, including the final assessment
- Download the course certificate on completion
- Immediate start with 24/7 access