Fire Safety Awareness
The aim of this course is to raise awareness of the risks and steps to eliminate or reduce fire occurring in the workplace. Your colleagues will also be informed of what to do in the event of a fire, ensuring their safety in the event of emergency.
Fire Safety Learning Outcomes:
- What fire is
- The common causes of fire
- The stages of fire
- How fire spreads
- Fire prevention
- Fire extinguishers
- Dangers of smoke
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire safety arrangements
Who is fire safety awareness for?
By taking this online Fire Safety Awareness training your colleagues will learn the steps that can be taken to reduce and control risks. This Fire Safety Awareness online training course has been created to highlight the dangers associated with fire for all working in an office.
- Compliance with the 2005 Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
- CPD Certified
- Integrated multiple choice test & Assessment questions
- 20 minutes
- Online- no paper
- Free online risk management portal
- 24/7 access
- 100% online, including the final assessment
- Download the course certificate on completion
- Immediate start with 24/7 access
- 70% pass rate with unlimited retakes
- Certificate generated on successful completion of the course