MHFA two days First Aiders Course
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis.
A two day MHFA course, It qualifies participants as Mental Health First Aiders and is designed teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis.
Benefits of running the course
Reduce the costs associated with poor mental health by working to reduce its prevalence within the workplace
Who is the course designed for and for how many?
The MHFA two day First Aiders Course is for all Line Managers and all colleagues who express an interest in helping colleagues. We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
What will the delegates will learn?
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
How long is the Course and where and how is it delivered?
A one day course at your premises or ours. It is interactive, incorporating workshops, presentations, discussions, study time and role play.
Why choose us to deliver this MHFA one day Champions Course?
Experienced, lively, empathetic, knowledgeable and successful course director. Fully qualified to deliver your course.
Is the Course Certified?
Yes indeed. Those who complete the Course,to the Course Director's satisfaction, will be issued with a Certificate of Completion. Participants receive a manual and workbook and e-certificate to say they are an MHFA Champion. Line manager guide can also be purchased.
Will I get a return on my investment?
Deloitte report an ROI of 4.2%
A return to businesses of between £1.50 and £9 for every £1 invested
Our other courses
- MHFA one day Champions course
- Our own Mental Health Awareness for managers
- Stress Awareness and Wellbeing for all
- Stress and Wellbeing Risk Assessment
- Resilience Mental Strength Training for Staff
- Resilience Leadership & Performance
- Psychosocial Risk Management Training
- Embracing Change
- Understanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
- Business Coaching
- Private Coaching
What do I do now?
Buy now or Contact us for an indepth review of what you are looking for
with one of our trained consultants