MHFA one day Champions Training Course
Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis.
A one day MHFA course, perfect for raising managers' awareness of mental health and building confidence around starting mental health conversations.
Benefits of running the course
Reduce the costs associated with poor mental health by working to reduce its prevalence within the workplace
Who is the course designed for and for how many?
The MHFA one day Champions Course is for all Line Managers and all colleagues who express an interest in helping colleagues. We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
What will the delegates learn?
- Define mental health and some mental health issues
- Understand factors that impact mental health
- Identify the stigma and discrimination around mental health issues
- Feel more confident about starting mental health conversations
- Understand how to look after their own mental health
How long is the Course and where and how is it delivered?
A one day course at your premises or ours. It is interactive, incorporating workshops, presentations, discussions, study time and role play.
Why choose us to deliver this MHFA one day Champions Course?
Experienced, lively, empathetic, knowledgeable and successful course director. Fully qualified to deliver your course.
Is the Course Certified?
Yes indeed. Those who complete the Course,to the Course Director's satisfaction, will be issued with a Certificate of Completion. Everyone who completes the course gets an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever they need it, and a certificate to say they are an MHFA Champion.
You’ll also get a copy of the Line Managers' Resource, an invaluable source of advice on how to support an employee experiencing mental ill health.
Will I get a return on my investment?
Deloitte report an ROI of 4.2%
A return to businesses of between £1.50 and £9 for every £1 invested
Our other well-being courses
- MHFA two day First Aiders course
- Our own Mental Health Awareness for managers
- Stress Awareness and Wellbeing for all
- Stress and Wellbeing Risk Assessment
- Resilience Mental Strength Training for Staff
- Resilience Leadership & Performance
- Psychosocial Risk Management Training
- Embracing Change
- Understanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
- Business Coaching
- Private Coaching
What do I do now?
Buy now or contact us for an in depth review of what you are looking for
with one of our trained consultants.